I agree completely. For testing purposes or migration it works. We are switching to MySQL asap, but dozens of customers are still using it...

Sije

At 14:38 29-5-2007, you wrote:
I would actually recommend steering clear of the jdbc-odbc bridge
driver.  It's not stable enough for production use on any level.

Get MySQL (it's free), install it, configure it according to the docs
and setup your db there.  Docs are plentiful on the mysql website.  You
will be much happier with the end result.

--David