Hello,

I've been working on my project for months now, it is my first WebApp project. Yesterday, I deployed the project on my dedicated server and a soon as I reached about 80 users, the webapp became really slow. However, the cpu usage of the server was very low (never more than 15-20%). I have no idea of what is the cause of this slowness (server config, bad programming..).

Can someone help me to diagnostic the problem? Where shoul I start looking?

thanks in advance,

Stéphane H.