Hi,

Thanks,
But this is the clients application which we are running. We dont have the
access to the servlet code. That was the the obvious reason we had increased
the thread limit to 250.

Other thing i would like to know is about the thread pooling. How can i use
this with tomcat 5.0.28
Below is the connector which we are using:

<!-- Define a non-SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
<Connector port="8080"
      debug="0" connectionTimeout="0"
      disableUploadTimeout="true" />
<!-- Note : To disable connection timeouts, set connectionTimeout value
to 0 -->

<!-- Note : To use gzip compression you could set the following properties :

    compression="on"
    compressionMinSize="2048"
    noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata"
    compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml"
-->

<!-- Define a SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 -->
<!--
<Connector port="8443"
      acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
      clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
-->

<!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
<Connector port="8009"
      enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
      protocol="AJP/1.3" />

<!-- Define a Proxied HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8082 -->
<!-- See proxy documentation for more information about using this. -->
<!--
<Connector port="8082"
      enableLookups="false"
      proxyPort="80" disableUploadTimeout="true" />
-->

Thanks and Regards,
- Prashant Thakkar