It doesn't hurt

-Tim

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Tim,

Tim Funk wrote:
<security-constraint> only works to say I want pages to be encrypted.
Not the latter.

Oh, of course. I hadn't really thought of that ;)

The typical complaint is a developer wishes to encrypt the login process
and nothing else. <security-constraint> only guarantees that your pages
are secure - but does nothing to get you away from ssl.

Would you say it's worth it to use a <security-constraint> +
CONFIDENTIAL for those pages that are important to be secure (as a
sanity check)?