No, it's not what i wanted :)

I have a servlet page with the following address

http://localhost:8080/Exam/servlets/results

in this servlet page, results, i have a hyperlink: *Click Here To view your
Results*

This link is designated to navigate to a jsp page with the following
address:

http://localhost:80808/Exam/jsp/results.jsp

my question is, how could this hyperlink go correctly from within the
servlet page (results) to a jsp page (results.jsp)

Thank you