Sounds like that are a lot of type mis-match  in the generated servlets, I'd
have a look at the JSP's to see if there's anything like that in there and
correct it.

On 7/5/07, Gregor Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

well, the error-log is giving you pretty good hints:

> An error occurred at line: 67 in the jsp file: /classification.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> Type mismatch: cannot convert from Integer to int
>
> An error occurred at line: 67 in the jsp file: /classification.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> The method add(int, Object) in the type ArrayList is not applicable for
the
> arguments (int)
>
> An error occurred at line: 226 in the jsp file: /classification.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> The method setAttribute(String, Object) in the type ServletRequest is
not
> applicable for the arguments (String, int)
>
> An error occurred at line: 263 in the jsp file: /classification.jsp
> Generated servlet error:
> The method setAttribute(String, Object) in the type ServletRequest is
not
> applicable for the arguments (String, int)

My guess is, that you've developed your JSPs using a different JDK
than what your client is running, and some method-signatures seem to
have changed between the different JDKs.

Check what JDK your client is running, compare them and then fix your
code accordingly.

HTH

Gregor
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2