I've run into a problem with this.  If a session times out, and someone comes
back to post say a wiki page that they've been working on, it causes a problem.
 Is there any way of dealing with this?  Logging people off automatically
obviously won't work, because that's what's effectively happening.  Longer
session timeouts?

Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only exception to this case I can think of is when POSTing to a
page that requires FORM authentication. In this case the entire
original request will be saved during the auth process but there is a
fairly low (4K?) default limit on the size of that request.

Mark