Munna Dee escribĂ­o:
> Hi all,
>
>   I have one question regarding running Apache HTTP Server to run/serve
> Servlets as well as PHP content. I have installed the following:
>
>  1. Apache 2.2.4 (Win32) HTTP Server
>  2. Apache-Tomcat 6.0.13 Servlet container and
>  3. PHP 5.2.3
>
>  I have configured Apache HTTP Server to load PHP module and now I need to
> connect Apache HTTP Server and Tomcat together to also serve servlet
> requests in same system/server. I have gone through 'mod_jk' solution for
> this. But, I was wondering are there any other ways to do this -> Working
> Apache HTTP Server with PHP along with Tomcat.
>
> Is it that I can run Apache HTTP Server on same(i.e on its own) port and
> run Tomcat on different port to get it done? Can anybody please tell your
> expert opinions on this? Thanks!

Running 3 instances of tomcat with http connectors on ports 8080 8081 8082

###################
# Cluster vhost   #
###################
# 192.168.89.1

LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

Listen 192.168.89.1:80

<VirtualHost 192.168.89.1:80>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html
        ServerName froto
        ErrorLog logs/cluster-error_log
        TransferLog logs/cluster-access_log
        ProxyRequests Off
        ProxyPreserveHost On
        ProxyErrorOverride On

        ProxyPassReverse / balancer://cluster/
        ProxyPass / balancer://cluster/ stickysession=jsessionid nofailover=Off

      <Proxy balancer://cluster/>
           Order deny,allow
           Allow from all
           BalancerMember http://gollum:8080 loadfactor=50 route=tomcat-c1
           BalancerMember http://gollum:8081 loadfactor=50 route=tomcat-c2
           BalancerMember http://gollum:8082 loadfactor=50 route=tomcat-c3
      </Proxy>

      <Location /balancer-manager>
         SetHandler balancer-manager
         Order Deny,Allow
         Deny from all
         Allow from localhost
      </Location>

</VirtualHost>

--
Brian Millett - [ Londo and Sheridan, "Soul Mates"]
"Ah, my good Captain Sheridan, all settled in?"