Does any of these toolkits allow the server to provide set of CSS
files upon request of a page with embedded HTML editor so as the
writer composes his/her page, he/she be able to include classes, for
instance, from the designated CSS file(s)?

On 7/20/07, Paul Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Girish Havaldar wrote:
> Hello
>
> are there any text editor built in  that assist us  in formating input
> data, like Subscripting, superscripting, making bold, etc. This editor we
> need to embed in our jsp page.

'openWYSIWYG' and 'tinyMCE' are JavaScript
rich text editors embeddable in web pages
including JSPs

Paul S.