David Delbecq wrote:
> Tomcat should not refuse webapp/webdav if you have a mapping to
> /webdav/*. It should at least dispatch to servlet mapped on /webdav/*.

Tomcat doesn't reject requests of this type . For any directory
resource without a trailing '/' it will do a 302 redirect and add '/'.
The MS client doesn't seem to be able to handle the redirect. This is
probably the cause of the problem. I tried raising this with MS and
got nowhere.

Because of where Tomcat does this redirect, I can't immediately see a
way around this. I'll have a think over the next few days.

Mark