Yes from the CompressionServletResponseWrapper example I can see the
methods I need to override as you have pointed out.

On 7/24/07, Tim Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes - but tomcat doesn't have that functionality out of the box - you'd
need to write a filter which creates a HttpServletRequestWrapper which
overrides getOutputStream() (or getWriter()) and then passes back a
wrapped OutStream or Writer which also logs to wherever when print(int
i) is called.

-Tim