Thank you  Len for the suggested approach . The web apps should be
abstracted from the procedure of starting the broker, otherwise I'll end up
adding a servlet context listener for every new web app added to our
application. If possible, Iam looking for a way , in which Tomcat would
start the broker without any involvement from web applications.