Van: Craig Berry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 31 juli 2007 18:44
Aan: users@tomcat.apache.org
Onderwerp: Recovery from OutOfMemoryError?

Our Tomcat-based app suffers from occasional OutOfMemoryErrors.  We have
found that we need to manually restart Tomcat when these happen;
frequently the Tomcat process appears to be working after the error, but
is actually crippled in one way or another by the loss of some key
thread.

We would very much like to trigger an automated Tomcat restart when an
OOME occurs.  Does anyone have suggestions on the cleanest, safest way
to arrange this?  (We're running Tomcat as a normal process under Linux,
if that matters.)

--

Craig Berry
Principal Architect and Technical Manager

PortBlue Corporation (http://www.portblue.com/)