I have some static HTML content. But I will handle it with Tomcat too, in
order to ease things regarding my present need.

So I will stick to Tomcat for SSL management and won't use Apache *Httpd*
;-) any more... Easy. As easy as my need in fact. Actually, my only
"sensitive" need is to have SSL connections from end-to-end, as this is an
application for a persons & goods security firm. I don't want to take any
risk with this kind of data.

I'm going to investigate the use of port 80 with tomcat, now !

Thanx again !

Pierre