Hi,
I've a problem with test of Servlet. I created a Hello World Severlet in the
directory classes on Tomcat. I've try with:
http://localhost:8080/servlet/Helloworld, but I've this Excpetion:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
/servlet/HelloWorld

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:380)

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:134)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

*root cause*

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper can not
access a member of class HelloWorld with modifiers ""
        sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Unknown Source)
        java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
        java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:361)

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:134)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

Why? And how I remove this problem?
Tanks for the help that you give me.
Sincerally yours,
Fabbris Pierluigi