> From: André Vila Cova [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat status
>
> I want to know status of each one (ports configured,
> CATALINA_HOME, CATALINA_BASE, status, datasource, etc...).
> Exists some script (perl, JSP, etc) showing this data?

Don't know of anything that will monitor multiple Tomcat instances, other than
perhaps JConsole, which comes with the 1.5 and 1.6 Sun JDKs.

You can run Lambda Probe in each instance to get a good idea of what's going in
the individual Tomcats.
http://lambdaprobe.org

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.