On 8/6/07, Fabbris Pierluigi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now I've this file

Yikes! -- I have no idea what point you're trying to make with all of
that, but ...

> I try to enter in the example page and the servlet is displayed white
> pages, and the servlet in my webapps displayed white page.
> Why? The servelet to try my webapps is the servlet for the example
> HelloWorldExample that before the modification of web-user and grant
> displayed correct content.

So if it worked before, what were you trying to accomplish with the
changes you made? And more importantly, what do your logs tell
you about the problem?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]