According to your log, i fails to parse the tomcat xml password file. It
is malformed from xml point of view. Perhaps you have characters not
allowed in xml like < or " or > in a password field? or maybe you forgot
to close a xml tag?

hints on reading the log:
Error at line 11 column 2: The markup in the document following the root
element must be well-formed. <-- tells you wher in document

        at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Sour
ce)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1580)
        at
org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabase.open(MemoryUserDatabase.
java:401) <-- Tell you error comes from a memory user base related
operation (so probably the xml user/password/group file)

En l'instant précis du 08/08/07 09:49, R Y s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/