Hi everybody,

I would like to know what really happen when tomcat is
restarted. This is because I need to know the risks of
restarting during production time.

I mean, if, for example, a servlet is running and
at that moment I restart, does tomcat will wait until
the jvm finishes and give the generated response or it
will just kill every running/pending jvm process?

In fact, is there any risk about missing financial
transactions?

Thank you ;-)