>Just out of curiosity, why do you bounce Tomcat every night?
We backup our database that the web application interfaces with.  We stop our
listener after we bounce it and put a maintenance page out.  Our application
gives a 'System Error Detected' to the user if we don't do things in the right
order.  I suppose I could just copy the maintenance page and not bounce it....

I did have a delay, but then we switched scripts for a different problem.  I
will try going back to the old script now because that problem is resolved.  I
hope.  Thanks.