Frank;

first off, thanks a load for your reply, much appreciated.

["Frank W. Zammetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:02:42
-0400 (EDT)]

> Have you noticed if this affects IE users and Firefox users equally?
> I ask because there's a known issue (that I've never seen an actual
> answer to) where IE causes these exceptions frequently with no ill
> effect to anything (other than the overhead of handling the exception
> in the VM on the server).

I am not sure on that, gonna check that in order to see whether or not
you're about to get your box of donuts. ;)

However, seriously this is a rather bad thing as I am convinced most of
our users to possibly make use of a "default" web browser on their
system, having no idea what a browser is, at all... On the other side,
having the file transmission terminated / corrupted surely isn't what I
would call "no ill effect"... ;) Does anyone have a smart idea how to
compensate for this issue?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771