Can someone provide a java code snippet showing how to get the port that
Tomcat is listening on? Is there a way to access the settings in the
server.xml file from within a running instance of Tomcat?

I'm running a Struts-based app on Tomcat 5.5 (multiple Tomcat instances
actually) and need to know which port a request just came in on. Ideally, I
would like to set an application scope variable at startup, in a plugin
class. The plugin class has access to ServletContext and a ModuleConfig
object, but I was not able to find a way to get the port through those
objects. Maybe I'm missing it. I looked through ServletContext object and
could not find it. Could not find access to Catalina's HttpConnector class
anywhere.

Thanks,
Brian Barnett