Hi,

thebugslayer wrote:

I would suggest a TCP sniff tool like one found from axis or grinder
to peek at your http track to be sure.
Thanks for your reply. The TCP Sniffer from The Grinder is an HTTP proxy, and I already tried that:

Using a proxy server to
monitor what my browser was sending, I clearly saw in the raw HTTP
headers that parameters where being send, yet they weren't received in
Tomcat.

As I wrote in my original mail, I traced the problem two levels deeper; both at the TCP/IP level at the server and in the connector between Apache and Tomcat. Post parameters are still there, but are gone once in Tomcat.

Grtz,
Arjan Tijms