> From: KarenC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: catalina error log
>
> I have tomcat 5.5.23 and am getting the same error
> as this thread. I have found the Windows file
> tomcat-native-1.1.10-win32-src.zip and unzipped it.

Probably a waste of time, since that's just the source code, not
installable binaries.

If you're really interested in using APR (you certainly don't have to),
read this:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

Since you're new at this, I would recommend not bothering with APR
unless you absolutely must maximize performance on your server.
Otherwise, just get rid of the log message by commenting out the APR
listener in the conf/server.xml file.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.