Hallo,
I'm using Tomcat 5.0. For my web-application I use Hibernate, Struts and
Struts-Layout Frameworks.
I have following problem:
By starting my application with http://localhost:8080/app or
http://my_computer_name:8080/app I can normally work with application. I can
log me and so on.
But in server.xml I inserted in <Host ...> part the tag
<Alias>domainname</Alias>. By calling the web-application with dommainame that
I inserted in Alias tag, I get the
web-application but when I try to login me in the application it fails (same
behaviour like as the session is switched off).
In the browser-URL I get also not more the domainname but the
http://my_computer_name:8080/app.
I tried to see what the problem can be with HTTPWatch. As soon the css with
Struts-Layout is loading the adress is changed from domainname to
http://my_computer_name:8080/app.
Have I forgot some settings in tomcat or the problem is lieing in Struts-Layout.
Thanks.
Greetings,
Jerinic Stasa