Werner Schalk wrote:
> Great piece of code! Now everything is fine with me as well. Thanks to
> everyone who helped me on this one!
> I suppose it would be worth adding this piece of code or at least a link
> to the Tomcat site!!!
Damn right. Maybe one should add the case where the CSR wasn't created
using keytool to the Tomcat SSL Howto. The solution is really a snap if
you know how to deal with the problem ...
Without this piece of code LOTS of people fail setting up the Tomcat SSL
support using "real", signed SSL certs. Actually when feeding the
different error messages etc. in to Google I found lots of forum
postings where they didn't fix this problem.

- C. Lechner