I'm having the same problem. Some people from my company created the
Certificate Signing Request and the only thing that I've received was an
email with the certificate, then I tried to install it and I had the same
problems that Werner has. Do I have to do all over again from Tomcat from
the private key, CSR, ...?

Thanks,

Johann

#Generate a private key
keytool -storepass changeit -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA

#Generate the Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
keytool -storepass changeit -certreq -alias tomcat -file name.csr

#Send the CSR to get a certificate

#Import the intermediate cert
keytool -storepass changeit -import -alias intermediateCA -trustcacerts
-file intermediateCA.cer

#Import the cert
keytool -storepass changeit -import -alias tomcat -trustcacerts -file
name.cer