Thanks,
So do you assign a different jvmroute to each webapp?

That would potentially be a better way to run multiple versions of the
same app rather than running different Tomcats. That would be a nice way
to switch quickly between different versions. Currently we have quite a
painfull method for switching applications.

Regards