Hey Chris,

Yes that Index.JSP works for me...it takes me to the home page of Tomcat.

Also, just to let u knw wat I have in my Webapps:

I see ROOT, examplesdocs,manager,host-manager
Under examples i see a folder called JSP, another called Servelets and
one index.html file and another folder called WEB_INF..

Thanks a lot for your email,,,it was informative.