Hello Nicolas,

java.net.URL is trying to instanciate a handler for protocol httpg and
fails. Looking at your code, i suppose
org.globus.axis.util.Util.registerTransport() is
supposed to add an handler. This works find in standalone application,
but in J2EE environment the URL class can not see classes inside your
webapp (see tomcat classloader documentation on website for
explanations) and as such can not instanciate them.

I recommend you try using the following URL form:
new URL(URL context, String spec, URLStreamHandler handler)
and you provide a URLStreamHandler for globus.

Another, but ugly, solution is to put globus classes inside system
classloader.

En l'instant précis du 18/09/07 14:42, DEMESY Nicolas s'exprimait en ces
termes:

http://www.noooxml.org/