Plant More Tree wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>    I was trying to find some tutorial on integrating Apache HTTPD 2 + Tomcat
> 6 but has no luck. All of them just don't work. I found 1 here
>
> http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/5-steps-to-integrate-tomcat-55-with-apache-20/
>
> but doesn't work at all.
>
> Anyone pls kindly give a working tutorial here or got any website showing
> working example?
>
> Thanks

You could list what you've already tried out, and what went wrong/error
messages and we'd have a bit more to work with.

mod_jk is probably preferable, it uses the AJP connector listed in the
server.xml.  there are binaries and src available from Tomcat, called
Connectors:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

did you install httpd from src or a binary, and which OS are you using?