Morning folks...

I'm new to Tomcat 6.x and would appreciate any advice.

We have a dynamically-generated page pretty deep in our site which, long
story short, we do not wish to modify or alter in any way.  However, we
would like any requests for that page to re-direct / forward to the front
door of the site.

So for example, when a user hits the following URL:

http://Foo/SomeWebapp/SomeDirectory/SomeDynamicPage/SomePageId

They would immediately be sent to:

http://Foo/SomeWebapp/

It seems like there must be a really easy way to do this from the Tomcat
Admin console somewhere, but I can't spot it and nothing in the official
docs I've read so far leap out at me.  I'd appreciate any guidance here.

Cheers,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]