> From: Andrew Hole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Different jar version
>
> What happens if I put different jar versions of same classes
> on WEB-INF/lib?

Really Bad Things.

> Could Tomcat be confused with this situation?

Yes, as is the person who did such a thing.

Depending on the order the jars happen to show up in the directory (the
real directory, not the sorted one shown by ls or dir commands), one
will likely take precedence over the other, but you can't predict which
that will be.  This is a Very Bad Idea.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.