From: Roark, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 9:34 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat connections not closing.

Thanks Filip.

We believe that disableUploadTimeout is defaulting to false in our
setup.

connectionTimeout seems to refer to the time until the request URI is
received. We are receiving the URI, the problem occurs when writing the
output to the client.

We will give these recommendations a shot though, just to make sure.

                -Mike