Martin Gainty wrote:
Sadly no cron (and sadly no .htaccess file available either)
wrap the java %java_opts% -cp %classpath% classname
in either a cmd or .bat
On a 7 year old wintel box the application is called Task Scheduler where
you want to select that cmd/bat
Be sure to set sufficient security permissions to execute as well as
read/write whatever resources you need
(no catalina.policy to reference permissions when running standalone)

One more thing-
Click on Icon/Settings/Power Management/Dont start if computer is running on
batteries!

HTH/
Martin--

Seems like my idea of just writing a TimerTask to do this would be more straightforward, since I'm doing other stuff with java.util.Timer's anyway...