users@tomcat.apache.org

We have an application that has a pretty large session size (> 400K).
This is causing issues for scalability and makes session replication
for fail over quite impractical.

What can be used to drill down live and generate a runtime report
(perhaps a graph too) showing what http session attributes are the
memory hog?  We are looking to see not just the attribute that is the
issue but perhaps the aggregate (or aggregate of aggregate) of the
session attributes and their size in memory.

Thanks!