Pid wrote:
David kerber wrote:
Running TC 5.5.15 on Windows server 2003, JRE 1.5.0_12.

Where do I start looking to try to fix the exception below?  I get this
on most startups of Tomcat.  I know it's related to reloading sessions
that were saved on the previous shutdown, and I've fixed a few
serialization errors in my classes, but can't figure this one out.  The
shutdown appears to be normal in the log:

Do you actually need to reload the saved sessions?

Well, I'm sure my users would like it if they didn't have to re-enter their data if I happen to restart the system while they're using it. But other than that, I just left TC at its default settings, which are to reload sessions.

From the deafening silence in response to my post, I guess there's no standard places to start looking to correct this?