From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: PROBLEM POSTING LARGE DATA - TOMCAT6 SSL

The 6.0.x branch is very stable, ie, there are very few changes going in

at the moment.
you can build it yourself, by doing:

Requirements:
a) JDK 1.5
b) ANT 1.6.5+

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk trunk
cd trunk
ant download
ant

The bug has been present in both  6.0.10 and 6.0.14, so I'd recommend
just building yourself, or waiting for 6.0.15.
If you decide to wait for .15 release, then just use the blocking
connector instead of the NIO connector as a temporary work around

Filip

Jyothishree Honnavalli wrote:
> Thank you. Can you please recommend an version of tomcat that is also
> very stable and does not have this issue?.
>

> Thanks.
> Jyothi

We