Wow, this is the first time I have heard of someone wanting to use Tomcat with IIS. Most IIS people would be using .NET. (I am interested to hear from people if its possible and why you would do it)

Is there a speciffic reason you need to connect it to IIS? Did you know that tomcat can be used without Apache or IIS? Simply edit the server.xml file so that it listens on port 80 instead of port 8080. This makes configuration much easier. However I understand if you do have a specific reason to use IIS.

Best Regards,
Jacob

Demetris Zavorotnichenko wrote:
I have been banging my head about this for a long time and haven't figured
it out yet.

I have a 64 Bit Machine with Windows Server 2003 (64 bit)
What version of Tomcat should I install in order to be able to connect it to
IIS 6

And

What Jakata connector version should I use? Which would be compatible with
all this.

Please help me out on this.

I have been through the tutorials a hundred times and I got confused since
there are SO many Directories with different Jakata Connectors for different
versions.

Please if someone could write down this things (in short) -> since I know
the procedure of setting this up

Please help me here.