I'm kind of new to this, so try to hear me out...  I am running tomcat on two
separate machines.  Each server has a different application running on it.
Through my web browser, one server is accessed by domain mydomain.com, and
the other doesn't have a domain name, so I can only access it via the ip
address.  I would like to know if tomcat can create a virtual host (or some
other solution) on the server with mydomain.com so that the other server can
run as a subdomain.  For clarification, see the following:

Now:
      server1 - mydomain.com
      server2 - 123.123.123.123
End result:
      server1 - mydomain.com
      server2 - sub.mydomain.com

Thank you for your help, I look forward to learning and participating in
these discussions.