1. I have installed tomcat 6.0.14. Everytime I make a modification in a jsp
page I either have to rename the file or delete the jsp from work directory in
order to see the modifications. How can I make jsp reload automatically? So
that if I make a modifications in my jsp, a simple refresh page will make me
see the modifications? for now I modified web.xml and set keepgenerated to
false but I don't think that's the best solution.

2. the ol' "how to execute!! a servlet on tomcat startup". I need to execute a
servlet on tomcat startup. I googled the problem but all I could find is how to
load the servlet with load-on-startup. load on startup only calls the init
method. but I would need to call the doGet method. I can't call the doGet
method from init cause I need the parameters. So is there actually any way to
execute a servlet on startup?

10x a lot!