> From: Sai Bobba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat causing high CPU load
>
> I've searched the web for taking thread dumps

Try searching the Tomcat mailing list archives
(http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user) as well.

For Windows, run the process from a command prompt, and enter a
CTRL-break when you see the problem.  If you're running it as a service,
get the PID number from Task Manager and use it with the jstack.exe
program.  (Not sure if jstack is available with JDK 1.5, but it is
included in JDK 6.)  There are also some 3rd-party tools to take thread
dumps of services (I think JProbe does, for example).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.