> From: tbt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> it was working very fast before being deployed. About 30 people login
> simultaneously to this application. Once this happens the
> application is very slow.

How many concurrent users do you test with, before you deploy?  30?  Or one
developer checking the functionality using a web browser?

What happens if you use a tool like JMeter to generate a load on your test
server that's similar to the load on your real server?  Is the test server fast
or slow?  If the test server's fast, the issue is probably to do with the
configuration of the production server.  If the test server's slow... my guess
is that the issue is to do with your application :-).

Have you tried:

- Profiling your application to see whether any parts are particularly slow;

- Checking the load on the mysql database to see whether you're saturating the
database with queries, or whether concurrency issues are limiting the
throughput on the database;

- Running the Performance Monitor from Administrative Tools and seeing whether
you're short of CPU (sustained CPU load over 80%), RAM (Pages/sec consistently
high or Memory/Available Bytes consistently below 10% of system RAM) or disk
I/O (physical disk queue length often greater than 2 per spindle in your disk
subsystem)?  This will give you a much better clue as to where to start looking
for the problem.

                - Peter