From: Shreekanta Prasad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:02 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Deployment in tomcat

 Hi All,

 We are using ant scripts for building and deploying the war file to the
Apache Tomcat  5.5.
 After deploying the war file we need to restart the tomcat server
without that it won't work.
 Under work directory catalina/localhost  our application basedirectory
is there, we need to delete that, it is not possible to delete without
stop the server.
 Is it possible do stop and start the server through scripts?(ant
scripts)
or any other idea? Please help...

Thanks and Regards -
Shreekanta Prasad