I’m having some issues with configuring Tomcat 6. I’m moving from Tomcat 4.1
and in version 4 I had multiple contexts setup in the SERVER.XML file like so:

<Context path="/app1" docBase="app1" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"

                        driverName="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"

                        connectionURL="jdbc:odbc:app1db"

                         connectionName="admin"

                        connectionPassword="password"

                        digest="SHA"

                         userTable="PPMUser" userNameCol="UserName"
userCredCol="UserPassword"

                         userRoleTable="PPMUser" roleNameCol="RoleTomcat" />

</Context>

<Context path="/app2" docBase="app2" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"

                        driverName="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"

                        connectionURL="jdbc:odbc:app2db"

                         connectionName="admin"

                        connectionPassword="password"

                        digest="SHA"

                         userTable="PPMUser" userNameCol="UserName"
userCredCol="UserPassword"

                         userRoleTable="PPMUser" roleNameCol="RoleTomcat" />

</Context>

However, in version 6 this is not working correctly. I’ve read that for each
environment I would need to have a CONTEXT.XML file – so nothing would go into
the SERVER.XML file. Just wondering how do I go about configuring this? Do I
add my configurations in the CONTEXT.XML file that’s in the conf directory?

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:01 AM