From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 November, 2007 17:55
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Problem with redirection

Bjorn-

Do you have any Filters defined such as FilterChainProxy configured in
applicationContext-acegi-security.xml...?There should be a property with a name
which you should redirect to which will invoke the value (usually a jsp) which
is assigned to the property

Martin

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.