> > verify the right version of modules (mod_proxy_ajp.so) are in
> > %APACHE_HOME%/modules folderstart here
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_ajp.html
> >

> Im using the module mod_proxy_ajp.so that comes with Apache
> 2.2.6 which I'm using. The version of Tomcat 5.5 that Im
> using is Tomcat 5.5.25.

Someone know why the pages that I get via reverse proxy are relative to
the real web server and not to the proxy server?

eg:

ProxyPass / http://localhost:8081/app/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8081/app/

when I access http://www.example.com (www.example.com resolves to proxy
server), I get the first page correctly, but every link to a rosouce in
it contained is relative to http://localhost:8081/app/.

eg:

there is a link to css/style.css in the home page of
http://www.example.com and it is not loaded because i try to get
http://www.example.com/app/.

thanks,

rocsca