Thanks Filip I am interested in that information also.

I will try to get it configured and running and give
feedback on performance since I already use mod_jk or
the Http11AprProtocol as I think you call it.

Regards,
-Tony

--- Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/5-steps-to-integrate-tomcat-55-with-apache-20