[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/conf]: ls -lrt
total 224
drwxr-xr-x   3 root     system          256 Aug 24 19:34 Catalina/
-rw-------   1 root     system        19626 Aug 24 19:35 server.xml
-rw-------   1 root     system         1678 Aug 24 19:35
server-minimal.xml
-rw-------   1 root     system         3606 Aug 24 19:35
logging.properties
-rw-------   1 root     system         3114 Aug 24 19:35
catalina.properties
-rw-------   1 root     system         7656 Aug 24 19:35 catalina.policy
drwxrwxr-x  11 root     system         4096 Dec 12 12:29 ../
-rw-rw-r--   1 root     system          310 Dec 12 12:46
tomcat-users.xml.org
-rw-rw-r--   1 root     system          397 Dec 12 12:48 tomcat-users.xml
drwxr-xr-x   3 root     system         4096 Dec 12 12:48 ./
-rw-------   1 root     system         1175 Dec 12 12:51 context.xml
-rw-------   1 root     system        50739 Dec 12 12:54 web.xml
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/conf]: cat context.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->
<Context reloadable="true">

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->
    <!--
    <Manager pathname="" />
    -->

</Context>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/local/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/conf]:

Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/13/2007 05:20 PM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>