On Dec 18, 2007 11:41 AM, Spencer Tickner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Once again thanks for the feedback,, the issue I would have with the
> solution above is that content (html, pdf, xml) is maintained by
> editors that I have no control over. They simply make their content
> look the way the want and then upload it to my application.

So you establish a convention for internal links; if they don't follow
it, their stuff is broken. Not your problem then, eh? :-)

> My app is responsible for controlling logging and accessing to these
> documents (Administrators have an interface for granting access to
> users on documents uploaded by the editor). I just can't seem to serve
> these documents up.

Is the issue broken internal links, or what? I do this kind of thing on
pretty much every site, so  I'm afraid I'm not understanding where the
disconnect lies.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]